It’s that special time of life where an extra hand, an understanding smile, and reassuring care can help you find peace of mind for yourself or a senior family member. For nearly 25 years Elder Options have been offering experience and compassionate care to the Longview, Vancouver, and Lower Columbia regions. We are the most unique and innovative senior service in the Pacific Northwest, helping seniors and family members navigate the rough waters of finding reliable, trustworthy, and cost effective care. A care planner can suggest bundling services for the most affordable and complete care planning. Consultations are free.
- Pick and choose the services through our agency or our business partners:
- Affordable Home Care Agency - In-Home Care
- Safe@Home - Medical Alert rentals and home technology
- Care Careers Academy - Caregiver Education and Training
- Easy Living Housekeeping Service
- Care Management (RN, or Social Services)
- Senior Housing Information
- Nursing Assessments
- Caregiver private pay placments (You hire your own caregiver)
- Advocacy, information and referral
- Enhanced 24-hour compainion care
- Lawn & Yard Care
- We can help you with short or long term care planning.
- Cost comparisons and estimates to inform consumers BEFORE making a decision.
Our free consultations are available for any adult needing help after surgery, illness, disability or during the aging process. We can help you find benefits which may defray your cost of care, including Medicaid, long-term care insurance coverage, disability or veteran's benefits.
Call Today! (360) 636-1000